Thermal Insulated Panel, Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS Foam)
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS Foam) is high quality thermal insulation and self-extinguish type (F-Grade).
- There is a low thermal conductivity (k-Value) and good heat resistance.
- A density of 1.00 - 1.25 lbs/ft3 resulting in good Compressive strength.
- The structure of insulation is a closed cell.
- A lightweight material.
- Well shockproof.
- Heat-resistant ability.
- Good maintain for cold temperature.
- Humidity protection.
- Energy saving.
- Have a long lifetime.
- Easy to install and transport.
- Environmentally friendly and CFCs free.
- Inexpensive thermal insulation.
- Support Quality system: GMP and HACCP.
- Used for Cold rooms, Freezing rooms, Processing rooms, and Clean rooms.
"This time, it depends on decision to select insulation which has good heat resistance and fire resistance, or further use the old type of sandwich panels."
Consult - Question about Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS Foam), cost, or installation, please contact here.