Oven Room is clean, safe and smoke free.
An Oven Room is a room that requires high heat for drying, preserving, rubber drying, car coloring and etc. The active temperature is around 80 °C to 100 °C. The heat itself is an extreme fire hazard.
Therefore, the thermal insulation sheets used as the oven room’s wall must be able to withstand high temperatures, provide cleanliness, safety and fireproof protection. To protect the life and properties of the entrepreneurs.
Wall Tech is ready to take care of your project and provide consultations for design or installation of a power-saving oven room for you with over 25 years of experience along with our ISO 9001:2015 standards.
"Fireproof panels that are most commonly used in the oven and drying industries are Rockwool Fireproof WALLROC Fire Resistant panels that are World Class and FM Approved"
- Fireproof Guaranteed with quality that has passed the World Class fire standards with FM Approvals and has passed the BS-476 fire test requirements from Chulalongkorn University.
- Fireproof and non-combustible, can last for more than 4 hours when exposed to open flames (Integrity> 4hr)
- Provides exceptional heat insulation as well as saving energy cost.
- Rockwool fireproof insulation can withstand up to 1000 °C.
- Rockwool WALLROC rooms can operate at 20 °C and withstand up to 100 °C without temperature changes.
- Superior sound absorption and performance that reduces noise level to 27 db (STC)
- Maximizes the reduction in vibrations caused by noises in buildings and production lines.
- Examples such as noises in surrounding areas and noisy machineries.
- Rockwool panels are fireproof, safe and contains non-asbestos elements.
- Clean and safe following standards that support GMP and HACCP.
"And now there is a new innovation available known as FIWall i370 PIR by Wall Tech. An insulation for ceilings, walls and roofs that is fireproof and smoke free"
- With an index value of more than 350 that is the real PIR insulation. Combined with the powerful ZIP-Lock system, it is specifically designed to be fireproof and smokeless.
- Excellent heat insulation and conserves energy use up to 30%.
- Able to resist cold temperatures up to -60 °C and can withstand heat up to 100 °C.
- The panels can be used in cold rooms, production lines, warehouses and drying rooms.
- Low water absorption rate, thus extending the service life of cold storages for more than 10 years.
- Increases usable space by providing better insulation at a lower thickness due to its low k-Value and high R-Value, it is possible to use a thinner insulation at room temperature.
- Clean and safe to fully support GMP and HACCP standards.
- Environmentally friendly and CFCs free.
- The price of PIR insulation by Wall Tech is lower than the standard price of PIR insulation from imports by 40%.
All rooms are clean and safe with our Super Hygienic Technology (SGT) system designed to reduce the accumulation of fungus and bacteria by covering exposed rivets.
The oven doors are of the same material and core as our sandwich panels. Along with high quality premium grade PVC curtain blinds.
"Now it all depends on your decision to choose which type of insulation core you will use. The answer is a worthwhile and sustainable investment that will perform exactly as expected, provide safety and lower energy cost."
Inquiry – for inquiry about fireproofing or installation work please contact here.
The installation of a fireproof room supervised by a team of experienced engineers.
The project is timely and uninterrupted allowing our clients to generate market and profit first.
Basic standards of a fireproof Oven Room.
Insulation panel FIWall i370 is an authentic PIR panel manufactured by Wall Tech that is fireproof and smoke free.
Or our Rockwool fireproof insulation panel that provides world class performance in fire protection with our FM Approvals.