Processing Room Fireproof, Clean and safe that supports GMP and HACCP standards.
Processing Room is kind of mid-size and large-size room in factory that is regulated by temperature at 18 Celsius. Such room is for keeping raw materials or processing products. It is usually manned by workers who work on various production lines through which the flow of raw materials take place continuously. Therefore the space management must be effective to support large number of workers, robot and equipment and machine on the floor, including enormous amount of valuable raw materials.
Safety in the lives of employees. It is the most important thing. Therefore, choosing the insulation wall of the building is important. Because of the heat. Increase usage space Save energy and fire.
Wall Tech is ready to take care of your processing room project with our 25-year experiences and manufacturing standard of ISO 9001:2015
Authentic PIR FIWall i370 by Wall Tech is used for cold rooms, heat protective roofing panels, innovative design and smokeless fire protection."
- With an index value of more than 350, it is an authentic PIR insulation panel combined with the latest and most powerful ZIP-Lock insulating system which has been specifically designed for fire protection and anti-temperature leakage. The ZIP-lock system provides rock solid insulation and fireproof protection at each and every joint.
- Provides excellent insulation properties saving energy cost by up to 30%.
- Can operate at a maximum of -60°C and withstand heat up to 100°C.
- Widely used in cold rooms, production lines, warehouses and oven rooms.
- Low water absorption rate, thus further extending the life of cold storage panels for more than 10 years.
- Increases usable space due to its low k-Value and high R-Value, making it possible to use thinner insulation panels at controlled temperatures.
- Supports GMP and HACCP standards
- Environmentally friendly without CFCs components
- The price of PIR insulation panels by Wall Tech are lower than the standard price of imported PIR insulation by leading manufactures by 40%.
"Fireproof panels that are most commonly used in the oven and drying industries are Rockwool Fireproof"
WALLROC Fire Resistant panels that are World Class and FM Approved
- Fireproof Guaranteed with quality that has passed the World Class fire standards with FM Approvals and has passed the BS-476 fire test requirements from Chulalongkorn University.
- Fireproof and non-combustible, can last for more than 4 hours when exposed to open flames (Integrity> 4hr)
- Provides exceptional heat insulation as well as saving energy cost.
- Rockwool fireproof insulation can withstand up to 1000°C
- Rockwool WALLROC rooms can operate at 20°C and withstand up to 100°C without temperature changes.
- Superior sound absorption and performance that reduces noise level to 27 db (STC)
- Maximizes the reduction in vibrations caused by noises in buildings and production lines. Examples such as noises in surrounding areas and noisy machineries.
- Rockwool panels are fireproof, safe and contains non-asbestos elements.
- Clean and safe following standards that support GMP and HACCP.
"In addition, EPS foam insulation (EPS Foam) is a good heat insulator and widely used in cold rooms from the past to the present."
- Provides good insulation but lack fire proof safety and protection.
- F-Grade EPS insulation is a non-flammable polystyrene (EPS) insulation core.
- Provides cold resistant up to -45°C and can withstand up to 82°C
- Clean and safe that supports GMP and HACCP standards.
- Environmentally friendly and contains no CFCs component.
- Cheap and affordable.
Processing Room are cleaner and safer with our "Super Hygienic Technology (SGT)" accessories as a solution to the exposed rivet issue. Our system prevents the accumulation of fungus and bacteria build up.
Doors for processing rooms uses the same insulation core as our sandwich panels, along with premium grade PVC curtains.
"This time, it depends on your decision to choose the best insulation core that best fits your applications. For a sustainable and worthwhile investment"
Consultation - Inquire about processing rooms, installation or further information please contact us here.
Installation of Cold rooms are supervised by our experienced engineers. Projects are completed in a timely and uninterrupted schedule allowing our clients to generate market and profits first.
A list of trusted clients that Wall Tech has completed design and installation processing room by Wall Tech
Nivana Food & Commerce
Basic components of a processing room
1. Cold room panels (Sandwich Panel)
FIWall i370 our authentic PIR panels made by Wall Tech that is fireproof and smokeless
Rockwool fireproof insulation panel that provides world class performance in fire protection with our FM Approvals.
or our F-Grade EPS foam insulation panels.