What is the benefits of a Sandwich Panel?
Sandwich Panels provide thermal insulation. It consists of two sides of steel sheets and an insulation core that is attached by a powerful adhesive fastening.
In general, the outer steel sheets that are used in food and pharmaceutical industries are galvanized steel sheets also known as PPGI steel plates that are food grade and safe to be used in these type of Industries where insulation such as PIR, Rockwool and EPS insulation are widely preferred and used.
Sandwich Panels can be used as interior or exterior walls, doors, ceilings and roofing panels.
Sandwich panels are more valuable than traditional wall panels.
Better value and benefits
- Low thermal conductivity (k-Value)
- High resistance to heat (R-Value).
- Provides better insulation and value than ordinary walls.
- Saves energy cost up to 30%
- Low water absorption
- Last more then 10 years
- High strength and durable while light weight
- Able to support additional weight due to high Compressive Strength
- Saves on painting and structural cost
- Food Grade color that meets USDA standards (United States Department of Agriculture)
- Environmentally friendly, CFC free
- Supports GMP (Good Manufacturing Practice) and HACCP standards (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point)
- We manufacture and provide PIR insulation, Rockwool fire insulation and polystyrene (EPS) insulation.
- Powerful zip lock locking system ZIP-Lock and Z-Lock
- The latest and most advanced production line imported from abroad
- High daily capacity
- Sandwich panels manufactured by Wall Tech are 100% accurate
- Careful selection of raw materials and storage techniques to manufacture premium grade products that achieve and perform as the best insulation core
- Quality control during manufacturing process and effective management system.
According to international standard ISO 9001:2015
Detailed Description of Insulated Sandwich Panels
Width : 1,200 mm.
Length : According to customer requirements
Thickness : 2 – 10 Inch.
Surface : Plain or Corrugated
"This time, it depends on your decision on which insulation core best suits your application. Thermal Insulated Sandwich Panels for a cost effective and sustainable investment or continue to use your old walls."
Sandwich panel consultation is available here
- With an index value of more than 350, it is an authentic PIR insulation panel combined with the latest and most powerful ZIP-Lock insulating system which has been specifically designed for fire protection and anti-temperature leakage. The ZIP-lock system provides rock solid insulation and fireproof protection at each and every joint.
- Provides excellent insulation properties saving energy cost by up to 30%.
- Can operate at a maximum of -60 °C and withstand heat up to 100 °C.
- Widely used in cold rooms, production lines, warehouses and oven rooms.
- Low water absorption rate, thus further extending the life of cold storage panels for more than 10 years.
- Increases usable space due to its low k-Value and high R-Value, making it possible to use thinner insulation panels at controlled temperatures.
- Supports GMP and HACCP standards
- Environmentally friendly without CFCs components
- The price of PIR insulation panels by Wall Tech are lower than the standard price of imported PIR insulation by leading manufactures by 40%.
Fire Resistant Sandwich Panel WALLROC "Rockwool"
is a world class product that has received the FM Approvals standards.
- Fireproof Guaranteed with quality that has passed the World Class fire standards with FM Approvals and has passed the BS-476 fire test requirements from Chulalongkorn University.
- Fireproof and non-combustible, can last for more than 4 hours when exposed to open flames (Integrity> 4hr)
- Provides exceptional heat insulation as well as saving energy cost.
- Rockwool fireproof insulation can withstand up to 1000 °C.
- Rockwool WALLROC rooms can operate at 20 °C and withstand up to 100 °C without temperature changes.
- Superior sound absorption and performance that reduces noise level to 27 db (STC)
- Maximizes the reduction in vibrations caused by noises in buildings and production lines.
- Examples such as noises in surrounding areas and noisy machineries.
- Rockwool panels are fireproof, safe and contains non-asbestos elements.
- Clean and safe following standards that support GMP and HACCP.
Thermal Insulated Panel, Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS Foam)
- Expanded Polystyrene Foam (EPS Foam) is high quality thermal insulation and self-extinguish type (F-Grade).
- There is a low thermal conductivity (k-Value) and good heat resistance.
- A density of 1.00 - 1.25 lbs/ft3 resulting in good Compressive strength.
- The structure of insulation is a closed cell.
- A lightweight material.
- Well shockproof.
- Heat-resistant ability.
- Good maintain for cold temperature.
- Humidity protection.
- Energy saving.
- Have a long lifetime.
- Easy to install and transport.
- Environmentally friendly and CFCs free.
- Inexpensive thermal insulation.
- Support Quality system: GMP and HACCP.
- Used for Cold rooms, Freezing rooms, Processing rooms, and Clean rooms.