Life and property are safe with
“FIWall i370 PIR sandwich panel by Wall Tech Insulation innovative new fireproof smoke”
One of the main reasons causing fire accident in many industries is short circuit. Over the past years such accident has occurred increasingly causing immeasurable damages to properties and loss of lives. Cold room industry is a case in point. Cold rooms are mostly equipped with insulation panel Polystylene (EPS) which is only heat-resistant, without any fire protection feature.
Wall Tech can help prevent loss of lives and properties in cold room business with our authentic FIWall i370 PIR sandwich panel for wall, ceiling and roof. Our innovative insulation panels are smokeless and fire-resistant.
Wall Tech takes care of your project and is happy to consult. Design Install a cold room, fireproof production line with over 25 years of experience ISO 9001:2015
- With an index value of more than 350, it is an authentic PIR insulation panel combined with the latest and most powerful ZIP-LOCK System insulating system which has been specifically designed for fire protection and anti-temperature leakage. The ZIP-lock system provides rock solid insulation and fireproof protection at each and every joint.
- Provides excellent insulation properties saving energy cost by up to 30%.
- Can operate at a maximum of -60 °C and withstand heat up to 100 °C.
- Widely used in cold rooms, production lines, warehouses and oven rooms.
- Low water absorption rate, thus further extending the life of cold storage panels for more than 10 years.
- Increases usable space due to its low k-Value and high R-Value, making it possible to use thinner insulation panels at controlled temperatures.
- Supports GMP and HACCP standards
- Environmentally friendly without CFCs components
- The price of PIR insulation panels by Wall Tech are lower than the standard price of imported PIR insulation by leading manufactures by 40%.
1. Insulated Sandwich Panel FIWall i370 with a beautiful finish and look.
- Available in both smooth and corrugated surfaces.
- Standard width : 1,100 mm
2. Insulated Roof Panel FIWall i370 protects against heat from directly penetrating the roof at all times throughout the day.
- Standard width: 1,100 mm.
Standard thickness: 50 mm., 75 mm.
Length: According to customer requirements.
“FIWall i370 PIR Authentic by Wall Tech, world-class quality smoke-free insulation At tangible prices The answer is complete. For a sustainable and worthwhile investment.”
Consult – inquire Insulation FIWall i370 or cold room fireproof installation. Contact us here.
Installation works cold room fireproof production line supervised by a team of experienced engineers. The project is timely uninterrupted generates market and profits first.
List of trusted industrial customers for installation services.
Cold room with PIR sandwich panel FIWall i370 by Wall Tech.
Cargill Meats (Thailand) Ltd.
Saeng Thong Saha Farm Co., Ltd. (STF)
The key parameters that cause “FIWall i370, a real PIR by Wall Tech“
Parameter 1: Heating
- The first parameter is heating a steel sheet at the right temperature to support chemical reactions during the formation of the insulation completely.
Parameter 2: 5-component Chemical System
- A machine which produces PIR insulation (not real PIR) available in the market is 2-component Chemical System, but Wall Tech chooses 5-component Chemical System to obtain the real PIR insulation “FIWall i370”, Premium grade and the machine can support 5-component Chemical System.
Because the production of FIWall i370 each thickness uses a different chemical formula. Therefore, the ratio adjustment of a chemical to suit the thickness immediately is an important point in order to get FIWall i370, a real PIR by Wall Tech, Premium grade in every thickness no matter 2 inches or 8 inches.
Parameter 3: High Precision
- When there is a 5-component Chemical System, it must have a controller or Metering system, which is precise up to 99.99%. Wall Tech uses technology from Germany to control the ratio of the 5 components in the production of FIWall i370, in order to obtain the accurate proportions throughout the production.
Parameter 4: Material storage
- The main chemical of FIWall i370 production, a real PIR by Wall Tech, is a Polyol and Isocyanate. Both must be kept at 25 °C at all times to stay fresh and prevent bubbles.
Parameter 5: Curing time
- The FIWall i370 production, a real PIR by Wall Tech, needs to be controlled at the appropriate temperature throughout the tunnel. The tunnel is 30-meter length double belts considered to be one of the longest tunnels in the world. This parameter is to support the completely PIR reaction in order to reach the real PIR, premium quality.
Special Parameter: Cooling Conveyer
- Cooling Conveyer is an insulating sheet. This step is not the only other step. Wall Tech is very meticulous production is the understanding of the nature of the chemical. When we produce the insulation FIWall i370 out already. But chemistry does not end in a good quality PIR.
If used, there may be an opportunity for the FIWall i370 insulation to deform. Let the temperature gradually decrease and make sure the FIWall i370 insulation sheet is not deformed.