Clean Room are fireproof , clean and safe, dust free,
support GMP and HACCP standard.
Clean Room is a closed room with complete closure to maximize the cleanliness in the air in accordance with international standard.
Clean Room in industry such as pharmaceutical, electronics, microchip, biological lab, surgery room, operation room for processing dangerous materials like virus etc. is usually operated at the temperature of 22 Celsius
The surface of clean room wall and ceiling must not only be clean and heat- resistant, but also dust-free, low absorption of moisture and water, anti-mole and bacteria, and most importantly fire-resistant to prevent loss of lives and property damage.
Wall Tech, with the 30-year experiences and manufacturing standard of ISO 9001:2015, is also ready to help you in design project and consultancy for setting up cleanroom to your most satisfaction.
“Authentic PIR FIWall i370 by Wall Tech is used for cold room heat protective roofing panels, innovative design and smokeless fire protection.”
- With an index value of more than 350, it is an authentic PIR insulation panel combined with the latest and most powerful ZIP-LOCK insulating system which has been specifically designed for fire protection and anti-temperature leakage. The ZIP-lOCK system provides rock solid insulation and fireproof protection at each and every joint.
- Provides excellent insulation properties saving energy cost by up to 30%.
- Can operate at a maximum of -60°C and withstand heat up to 100°C.
- Widely used in cold rooms, production lines, warehouses and oven rooms.
- Low water absorption rate, thus further extending the life of cold storage panels for more than 10 years.
- Increases usable space due to its low k-Value and high R-Value, making it possible to use thinner insulation panels at controlled temperatures.
- Supports GMP and HACCP standards
- Environmentally friendly without CFCs components
- The price of PIR insulation panels by Wall Tech are lower than the standard price of imported PIR insulation by leading manufactures by 40%.
And also another type of insulation. Microchip is used in the electronics industry. That is it. “Fireproof panels that are most commonly used in the clean room and drying industries are Rockwool Fireproof WALLROC Fire Resistant panels that are World Class and FM Approved”
- Fireproof Guaranteed with quality that has passed the World Class fire standards with FM Approvals and has passed the BS-476 fire test requirements from Chulalongkorn University.
- Fireproof and non-combustible, can last for more than 4 hours when exposed to open flames (Integrity> 4hr)
- Provides exceptional heat insulation as well as saving energy cost.
- Rockwool fireproof insulation can withstand up to 1000°C
- Rockwool WALLROC rooms can operate at 20°C and withstand up to 100°C without temperature changes.
- Superior sound absorption and performance that reduces noise level to 27 db (STC)
- Maximizes the reduction in vibrations caused by noises in buildings and production lines. Examples such as noises in surrounding areas and noisy machineries.
- Rockwool panels are fireproof, safe and contains non-asbestos elements.
- Clean and safe following standards that support GMP and HACCP.
In addition, EPS foam insulation (EPS Foam) is a good heat insulator and widely used in clean room from the past to the present.
- Provides good insulation but lack fire proof safety and protection.
- F-Grade EPS insulation is a non-flammable polystyrene (EPS) insulation core.
- Provides cold resistant up to -60°C and can withstand up to 80°C
- Clean and safe that supports GMP and HACCP standards.
- Environmentally friendly and contains no CFCs component.
- Cheap and affordable.
Clean room are cleaner and safer with our “Super Hygienic Technology (SGT)” accessories as a solution to the exposed rivet issue. Our system prevents the accumulation of fungus and bacteria build up.
Doors for clean room uses the same insulation core as our sandwich panels,along with premium grade PVC curtains.
Installation of clean room are supervised by our experienced engineers. Projects are completed in a timely and uninterrupted schedule allowing our clients to generate market and profits first.
A list of trusted clients that Wall Tech has completed design and installation of clean room panel by Wall Tech
Basic components of a Clean Room
FIWall i370 our authentic PIR panels made by Wall Tech that is fireproof and smokeless
Or our Rockwool fireproof insulation panel that provides world class performance in fire protection with our FM Approvals.
or our F-Grade EPS foam insulation panels.
Thank you for your visiting our website and your interest in our products. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our products and services. We are looking forward to your feedback.