Warehouse and Distribution Center clean and safe,
fireproof, save energy
Warehouse is a kind of one-floor building with large space inside to keep various kinds of products at different temperatures to suit products such as frozen meat, finished food, milk, vegetables, fruits and drinks. Usually, warehouse is equipped with various doors for transportation and operated at the temperature ranging from 20-25 Celsius.
Distribution Center acts as a warehouse linking between manufacturers and retailers.
Therefore, it is important that insulation panels for building warehouse or distribution center must be capable of maintaining temperature well, keeping the place safe and clean including energy-saving. Most importantly, such panel must be able to save lives and property damages due to fire accident.
Wall Tech is ready to serve you with our smokeless, fire-resistant and authentic “FIWall i370 PIR” insulation panel for wall and roof to set up warehouse or distribution center. Our 25-year experiences and manufacturing standard of ISO 9001:2015 will ensure the most satisfaction of your project.
“Authentic PIR FIWall i370 by Wall Tech is used for cold room heat protective roofing panels, innovative design and smokeless fire protection.”
- With an index value of more than 350, it is an authentic PIR insulation panel combined with the latest and most powerful ZIP-LOCK insulating system which has been specifically designed for fire protection and anti-temperature leakage. The ZIP-lOCK system provides rock solid insulation and fireproof protection at each and every joint.
- Provides excellent insulation properties saving energy cost by up to 30%.
- Can operate at a maximum of -60°C and withstand heat up to 100°C.
- Widely used in cold rooms, production lines, warehouses and oven rooms.
- Low water absorption rate, thus further extending the life of cold storage panels for more than 10 years.
- Increases usable space due to its low k-Value and high R-Value, making it possible to use thinner insulation panels at controlled temperatures.
- Supports GMP and HACCP standards
- Environmentally friendly without CFCs components
- The price of PIR insulation panels by Wall Tech are lower than the standard price of imported PIR insulation by leading manufactures by 40%.
- Fireproof Guaranteed with quality that has passed the World Class fire standards with FM Approvals and has passed the BS-476 fire test requirements from Chulalongkorn University.
- Fireproof and non-combustible, can last for more than 4 hours when exposed to open flames (Integrity> 4hr)
- Provides exceptional heat insulation as well as saving energy cost.
- Rockwool fireproof insulation can withstand up to 1000 oC
- Rockwool WALLROC rooms can operate at 20oC and withstand up to 100oC without temperature changes.
- Superior sound absorption and performance that reduces noise level to 27 db (STC)
- Maximizes the reduction in vibrations caused by noises in buildings and production lines. Examples such as noises in surrounding areas and noisy machineries.
- Rockwool panels are fireproof, safe and contains non-asbestos elements.
- Clean and safe that supports GMP and HACCP standards.
Warehouse are cleaner and safer with our “Super Hygienic Technology (SGT)” accessories as a solution to the exposed rivet issue. Our system prevents the accumulation of fungus and bacteria build up.
Doors for warehouses uses the same insulation core as our sandwich panels, along with premium grade PVC curtains.
Installation of warehouse and ditribution center are supervised by our experienced engineers. Projects are completed in a timely and uninterrupted schedule allowing our clients to generate market and profits first.
A list of trusted clients that Wall Tech has completed design and installation of Warehouse and Distribution Center by Wall Tech
Basic components of a Cold Storage Room
Insulation panel FIWall i370 is an authentic PIR panel manufactured by Wall Tech that is fireproof and smoke free.
Or our Rockwool fireproof insulation panel that provides world class performance in fire protection with our FM Approvals.
Thank you for your visiting our website and your interest in our products. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our products and services. We are looking forward to your feedback.