Rockwool Sandwich Panel
FM Approval is a Fire protection standard that is followed and upheld around the world.
FM Approvals is an Institute in America that certifies Building materials and products that have special fire protection properties. This institution is recognized and honored around the world.
“Rockwool Fiberglass Insulation WALLROC by Wall Tech has been awarded the first and only FM Approvals Fire standards in Thailand “
Test images of the Rockwool sandwich panels by Wall Tech in the USA. The entire room has been installed with Rockwool WALLROC fireproof insulation panel and then tested with an open flame at the corner of the room to test the integrity and performance of the insulation value.
Rockwool Wall Insulation WALLROC by Wall Tech effectively performed and passed. Wall Tech is the first and only manufacturer to be awarded the FM Approvals standard in Thailand along with BS-476 fire protection standard from Chulalongkorn University.
FM Approvals Certificate
Certificate certified by ROCKWOOL Thailand Co., Ltd.
What is Rockwool?
Rockwool insulation is a volcanic asbestos insulation that is stable and durable in nature. It is classified in Euroclass A1 and A2 according to EN 13501-1. This confirms Rockwool to be a fireproof and non-flammable material.
Is “WALLROC” Rockwool insulation panel good?
- Fireproof insulated sandwich panel
- Rockwool are made from Volcanic rocks that are heat resistant up to 1,000 °C, melted, fireproof, highly durable and stable.
- Rockwool insulation is perfect for heat absorption, it can store and neutralize heat within itself preventing heat transfer. There for making Rockwool the most effective and popular insulation for roofing panels in all types of industries.
- For example, in a real situation the temperature on the roof without insulation during the day in the hot sun can be up to 80 °C and beneath temperatures can be up to 50 °C
- With Rockwool fireproof insulation installed, the temperature of the roof was reduced to 35 °C. Reducing the temperature by nearly 55%.
- Efficient natural strength and durability of a volcanic rock.
- Provides excellent sound absorption that reduces sound by up to 27 db (STC) and reduce noise by 44% (NRC).
- Fire proof protection (Non Combustible), A1
- Non Combustible, A1
- Fire resistant for more than 4 hours (Integrity> 4hr)
- The first and only FM Approvals in Thailand (FM 4880, Class 1)
- Does not cause cancer in the human body.
- Can be used as wall panels to prevent or reduce resonance in places such as studios and theaters.
Details of Rockwool WALLROC Fire Proof Insulated Sandwich Panels
- Protection for the insulated panels with 60 μm Protective Film PE (UV Properties)
- Specially developed adhesive with strong durability that is spread throughout the inside surface areas.
- ROCKWOOL insulation is fire proof and Non-Combustible providing each cross-section areas strength and durability.
- Multi-layer primer provides effective adhesion between the Rockwool insulation and coated steel sheets.
- Z-Lock joints are designed to be strong, withstand gases, heat and open flames.
Rockwool asbestos has been tested by leading institutions and has been proven to not cause cancer.
- International Agency for Research on Cancer World Health Organization IARC
- Fiberglass and Rockwool Manufacturer of Australia FARIMA
- TÜV SÜD standard testing organization
- Institute of Science and Technology Research Thailand TISTR
- MTEC National Metal and Materials Technology Center
Powerful Insulated Lock System
- Z-Lock Insulated Lock System keeps the temperature stable.
World-class production machinery of world-class quality. Imported from australia
- Z-Lock Panel Laminating Machinery
Download Catalouge Rockwool Insulation Sheet WALLROC here.
Rockwool WALLROC fireproof sandwich panels are an industrial solution.
Articles Know About Rockwool Fire Resistance
Thank you for your visiting our website and your interest in our products. Your feedback is highly appreciated and will help us to improve our products and services. We are looking forward to your feedback.